HK version of kicks online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello anybody home?

3 posters

Go down

Hello anybody home? Empty Hello anybody home?

Post  Ehsaninho Thu May 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Hey i just started to play this game. Is there anyone is this game? Or is the game dead already?

Ehsaninho

Back to top Go down

Hello anybody home? Empty Re: Hello anybody home?

Post  kahuna Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, I've been playing this game a few years ago, while european servers were still alive. I thought about coming back to it and downloaded it yesterday to register on hong kong server and it seems like nobody is playing anymore. It's a pity because I really enjoyed to play Kicks and I'd love if people started playing again. There is no fun in being alone on the server.

kahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  hold Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:16 am

Well, i also played in he European servers of game-tribe of this game and had an amazing time playing this game. Very addictive and fun to play.
I have tried playing the HK servers but if you don't have Europeans friends to play with the game stuck like hell which is impossible to play like this.
If someone in this forum will publish this, and make people from here to play, then it will be much fun. However, i don't believe there is much people here..

I am going back to play in the HK maybe in awhile people will join me Smile

hold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum