HK version of kicks online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIST OF PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYING ON HONG KONG KICKS

+16
patrikpatman
romchegzap
Dragonpucaru
o4kahackerpronab
Kromo
marcinow
Marce
Vict0r
kosmynalex
ivoi
agatha
GERALK
oly11
sukadm
Jay.
Admin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LIST OF PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYING ON HONG KONG KICKS - Page 2 Empty Re: LIST OF PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYING ON HONG KONG KICKS

Post  July090 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:19 am

You can add me too, i played gametribe as july_090 and mx (forgot nickanames) Very Happy now my nickname is "Phreak"

July090

Back to top Go down

LIST OF PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYING ON HONG KONG KICKS - Page 2 Empty Re: LIST OF PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYING ON HONG KONG KICKS

Post  romchegzap Fri May 17, 2013 12:44 am

Hey guys its Checkthisout :DDD add me to the list pls :DD

romchegzap

Back to top Go down

LIST OF PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYING ON HONG KONG KICKS - Page 2 Empty hey Guys!!

Post  valiantshady Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey guys do you still play? i joined in at 11:17 UTC+3 Timezone ,and i haven't found anyone on any level of the server!!
Add me my character is level 1, i used to play on game tribe as Midfielder AMF but i can't remember the name i was lvl 37 AMF!
So please guys let me know if someone still plays I really do love kicks online and i wanna play it.. My name on HK server : shadinho

valiantshady

Back to top Go down

Post  hackerlandiq Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm

ShadyBG is my character name! When there is someone online? Smile

hackerlandiq

Back to top Go down

Post  esiak Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:51 am

Hello hello!

1 lvl SM -> CM Esiak here!

I'm ready to play with u guys!

just tell me when! ;p

esiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2